- End exemptions to content moderation for the politically powerful and influencers globally, implement fact-checking for political ads.
- Define “dangerous individuals and organizations” designation policies and their enforcement, with the input of civil society, not only in the U.S. and Europe, but in the Global South.
- Expand and ensure proportionate language and cultural competency for all regions.
- Fix algorithms to end their amplification of disinformation, hate and extremism.
- Full transparency from tech companies on their policies, systems, practices and internal research relevant to disinformation, hate, and extremism globally.